Sunday 13 January 2019

Rays of Love

Hi guys

I was busy cataloguing some of my stash recently and came across a die that has been in my stash for some time but only used once I think, and that was for a card I don't think made it to my blog.

There's usually someone shouting for a last minute Valentine's Day card so I thought I'd make another for my stash.

Here's it is...


I started by die cutting a white cardstock panel using a stitched rectangle.  I then die cut the heart rays detail.  I added some adhesive behind the panel, and after cutting the same detail from some red mirri card, I filled the apertures in the panel with the red hearts.  I then simply stamped the sentiment in black ink and adhered the panel to the card base popped up on fun foam.


Materials used:
  • Dies: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles; Memory Box - Heart Rays
  • Stamp: Clearly Besotted - Lovely Lilies
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Accents: Red mirri card from stash

Challenge entries:

Happy Little Stampers - January Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Time Out - Challenge #126 - Loving
Alphabet Challenge - U is for Use Some Stitching - Real or Faux



Thanks for visiting today, wishing you a fun week ahead.

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Anita! I love the stylish CAS look of this. What a super die! The glossy hearts really pop from the card base, great work! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks as though it could be a useful die, love the stitched rays, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks gorgeous !

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany ,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally in love with your card! It's superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stitch details, especially on white, its so stylish and clean. Those shiny red hearts just glow against all that crisp white. Gorgeous card Anita and always fab to see you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...