Saturday 7 July 2018

Destash Sale!




I've finally had a chance to sort through my stash and offer up some used, and some new, stamps that I want to pass to other crafty loving homes.

I hope to sort through some other items, including dies, in the near future and will write a post to let you know when they're added to the listing.  I'll also give you a heads up on Instagram and Facebook.

You can find my listing by following the 'Destash Sale' page tab above, and which you can also find by clicking here.

I hope you will find something you like...Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...