It's time for new challenge at Less is More and today we have a sketch for you. It's super simple but can be interpreted in so many ways. Here it is...
As always, please remember to keep your creations clean and simple.
I have two cards for you today using the sketch as my starting point. Here's my first...
I cut a white panel of cardstock at an angle before embossing with a stripe embossing folder. I adhered this to the card base and also adhered a thin strip of grey cardstock along the top edge. I stamped the flowers and punched them out with the co-ordinating punch before adhering them along the grey strip with glue dots. The sentiment was embossed in white onto some grey cardstock before cutting down and popping up on 3D foam.
- Embossing Folder: Darice - Stripe
- Stamps: Stampin' Up - Petite Petals (and co-ordinating punch); Clearly Besotted - A Little Sentimental
- Ink: Versa Color - Magenta, Marigold; VersaMark
- Embossing Powder: Wow - Opaque Bright White
Crafty Catz - Challenge #289 - Flowers
Creative Inspirations - Challenge #323 - Flowers
Colour Me...! - Challenge #85
My second card was made for a friend who is turning 40, we all like to think we are still 29, right? :)
I covered the card base with some patterned paper. I then cut a panel of white cardstock at an angle and stamped the sentiment in black. I die cut the panel using a flower die and a dash line die along the top edge and then adhered this flat to the card base and added a white Doodlebug Sprinkle to the centre of the flower.
- Patterned Paper: Simple Stories - Enchanted
- Stamp: Paper Smooches - Birthday Sampler
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
- Dies: Clearly Besotted - Flower Arrangement; Paper Smooches - Dots and Dashes
- Accents: Doodlebug Sprinkles - White Lily
CASology - Week 160 - Number
Please pop by my teamies' blogs linked up over at Less is More and give them some love, and we would love to see you in our gallery this week.
I'm not sure I'll have anything more to share with you for a few days as I'm trying to have a bit of craft stash organisation time. It's a work in progress but it's driving me bonkers not being able to find what I need easily so it will be worth spending some time on it.
Take care and have a lovely weekend whatever you're up to.