Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card I made last night for a few challenges.
I've had this stamp set from Clearly Besotted for ages but never inked it up, it's really great for some quick cards like this one...
I took a panel of white cardstock and die cut a hole using the flower die. I then adhered some gold mirri card to the back of the aperture. On the die cut piece I stamped the co-ordinating flower, first in black, then after using my embossing buddy to remove any static, stamped the flower centre in VersaMark and heat embossed with gold powder. I then stamped the stem and again, after removing any static, stamped the leaves in VersaMark and also heat embossed these in gold. The die cut flower was then adhered over the gold aperture, but rotated so the gold would show through. The sentiment was then stamped and the panel was adhered to the card base using 3D foam. I usually shy away from metallic cardstock as it reminds me of my early days of cardmaking when my creations were, quite honestly, shocking! But used in minimal amounts I think it can look great. I knew I kept it in my stash for a reason!
- Stamps and Die: Clearly Besotted - Pretty Petals Plus
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; VersaMark
- Gold mirri card from stash
Addicted to CAS - Challenge #62
Happy Little Stampers - May CAS Challenge
AAA Cards - Game #38 - There's a Hole in my Card
Thanks so much as always for visiting.