I'm here to share my DT card for the next challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. A new challenge has just started and this week the theme is...
Your creation must have a holiday theme: this could be a national holiday or a holiday/vacation theme
Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear and the prize they are offering is 3 images up to the value of $10!
Here is my DT card...
I started by cutting a kraft cardstock panel slightly smaller than my card base and die cut a curved rectangle aperture. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then stamped the flowers on the card base also in VersaMark (after marking out where the aperture would be positioned), and also heat embossed these with white embossing powder. I die cut the bunny from some polka dot cardstock and adhered some short pieces of thin twine to create the whiskers. I then popped up the panel and the bunny on 3D foam.
- Cardstock: Neenah - Dessert Storm; Pebbles - Basics Cardmaking Pad 2 (polka dot)
- Dies: MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rounded Rectangles (negative); Clearly Besotted - Woodland Pals Die Collection
- Stamps: Uniko Studio - Background Builders Flower Power; Clearly Besotted - Sweet Little Sentiments
- Ink: VersaMark
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
- Twine: Hemptique - Ruby collection
I'd like to link this card up at the following challenge blogs:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Easter
Fantasy Stampers - Challenge #33 - Easter Time
My Time to Craft - Challenge #285 - Easter Animals
Addicted to CAS - Challenge #60 - Cute
Uniko Studio - Challenge #19 - Anything Goes
CAS(E) this Sketch - Challenge #116
I hope you'll join in with this week's challenge. If you need some inspiration why not pop on over to the ATSM blog where the rest of the Design Team are also sharing their projects.
Happy crafting and I hope I'll see you again soon.