Sunday 26 October 2014

Just Sitting Here Thinking of You

Hi guys

I'm back to share another card, this time for the latest challenge at CASology where the cue word is 'Home'.

When I think of home there are lots of things that jump to mind and a nice squashy sofa is one of them :)




I decided to use brown tones for this card, making it suitable for a girl or a guy.  I die cut an oval from some scrap paper and placed this over the card base and fixed a stencil over the top before using my ink dusters to blend the ink.  Next I stamped the polka dot sofa and die cut it using its co-ordinating die and this was popped up on 3D foam.  I then curved the sentiment from the same set and stamped it to follow the line of the oval.

Materials used:

  • Stencil: MFT Mix-ables - Graduated Dots
  • Ink: Memento - Desert Sand, Potter's Clay and Rich Cocoa
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Time To Relax

I would also like to enter this card at the following challenge blogs:

Crafty Creations - Challenge #274 - Thinking of You
Loves Rubberstamps - Challenge #123 - Warm Colours

That's all from me today, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.




9 comments:

  1. Looks casual FUN and comfy too!!! Hello Anita, hope your weekend is shaping up to be pretty great!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week, love seeing you here as always, so much creativity!!! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Anita ... looks like you've been busy as I've missed a few posts.
    Now that's a CBS set I've not purchased but sort of wishing I had now!
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Anita! Such a warm and cozy homey feel! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm now having one of those "Why didn't I think of that?!" moments. ;) Of course! A couch is perfect for the HOME cue word!!!
    Love way you framed the main image with the polka dots!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful-warm and cozy. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous design! Love the warm colors you worked with! Thank You for playing along this week at Loves Rubber stamps!
    Hugs, DT Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clever take on the cue card! There's nothing more comfy than a great big sofa after a long day...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fun and fantastic fish-eye design, Neet!! I feel like I'm peeping through the front door peep-hole, watching you thinking of me! Excellent! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...