Just popping by tonight to share a really simple CAS card, and today it's not one layer! Woohoo!
I've teamed up a few challenges for this cheery card, details of which are listed towards the end of this post.
All these stamps I've used here have been inked up for the very first time tonight. I don't have any sun stamps or dies so I used this dotty image from an Inkadinkado stamp set of circles and dots. Next I stamped the flower pot which is from a bundle of Visible Image stamps I bought a while ago from eBay. I stamped this in black and coloured it in with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. The 'smile' sentiment is from a separate Stampendous stamp set. I used a rectangular die to create the panel and then mounted this onto some blue cardstock. This was then adhered to the card base using 3D foam strips.
- Stamps: Inkadinkado - Circles and Dots; Visible Image - flower pot (unknown name); Stampendous - Doodle Wings
- Ink: Versa Color - Marigold; Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Rectangles Large
- Coloured with ProMarkers/FlexMarkers
- Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (blue); white cardstock from stash
Addicted to CAS - Challenge #41 - Sun
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes
DJ Kard Kreations - NBUS Challenge #1 (never before used schtuff - all these stamps!)
Color Throwdown - #297
That's all for now folks, hope to see you again soon x