Over at Muse I'm thrilled that it's my turn once again to be your designer for this week's challenge.
This also gave me a chance to have a first play with some MFT products I bought a couple of months ago so hopefully this creation will give you some inspiration to play along. You can take inspiration from any aspect of my card: layout, colours, theme, etc. Just have fun, I'd love to see where this one takes you...
I started by cutting the birthday die from a strip of cardstock to place at the base of my card. Next I blended Distress Inks through this fabulous balloon stencil directly onto the card base, so glad I bought it! I tried to use colours so that this card would be suitable for either gender. The 'happy' was then stamped both onto the die cut panel and the card base, the MISTI made the positioning effortless! Once the die cut panel was adhered in place I then added a scattering of co-ordinating enamel dots from Doodlebug.
- Die: MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 26 (I've been trying to get my hands on this set forever!)
- Stencil: MFT - Big Balloons
- Ink: Distress Ink - Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Stamp: Clearly Besotted - Fancy Sayings (part of 'happy birthday')
- Accents: Doodlebug Sprinkles - Lilac, Swimming Pool, Blue Jean, Limeade
The Paper Players - Challenge #311 - Circles
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #209 - CAS
Darnell's NBUS Challenge #7 - Both MFT products had their first use on this card :)
Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope I've inspired you to play along and look forward to seeing you in the gallery.